Do you need help with a tourism project?
Tourism is the lifeblood of many Highland communities and businesses. We have many years’ experience of developing and managing projects aimed at producing real, practical benefits. We undertake work for groups of tourism businesses, local community groups and public sector agencies, and our tourism services include:
- preparation and implementation of marketing plans, including nine years of co-ordinating the award-winning “Highlands Loch Ness - more than a Monster” a group of 30+ leading Highland tourism operators
- market research
- preparation and implementation of marketing campaigns, including co-ordinating the copywriting and production of printed materials, press advertisements and websites
- PR, including preparation of news releases and organisation of launch events
- feasibility studies, action plans and business plans
- support and advice to help new tourism groups to become established, including Wild Scotland
- organisation and promotion of special events and festivals, including Highland Archaeology Festival (which we have co-ordinated for over ten years) for the Highland Council and Highland Doors Open Days.
- interpretive planning
- research and production of interpretive materials
- evaluation and review of projects
- and, last – but by no means least – preparation of funding bids!
Rowan Tree Consulting, 3 Ballifeary Road, Inverness, IV3 5PJ (Registered Office)
Tel: +44(0)1463 715225, mobile 079 105 24037
Designed and hosted by Digital Routes
Rowan Tree Consulting is the trading name of Rowan Tree Ltd, Company Registration No SC209636
No PDFs in the database.